Learn how we used the Opportunity Index and CoDesign Events to re-imagine the candidate experience for 2 million candidatesMore
Working with the team is a delight. The entire experience was a great learning process with quantifiable business outcomes and ROI. I would strongly recommend the team
Senior Director Business Operations & Strategy, McDonald's India
How do you stay relevant to 46m customers?
McDonald's is an incredible business but India is a fierce market. High price sensitivity, extreme choice, rapid innovation and changing attitudes make for a difficult place to drive growth. So in the face of uncertainty and volatility, how do you focus precious resources on the things that will make the difference to customers?
Re-imagining the guest experience.
We used the Opportunity Index, Service Experiments and Immersive Learning to help the McDonald's India team design in-store nudges to shape customer behaviour and future visit intent.
Zooming in on the moments that matter.
- SKU-level analysis of sales performance and product-level promotional strategy defined to identify target behaviours
- Using in-depth regression analysis we identified the factors predicting visit frequency
- Customer observation and in-store ethnography studies studies used to identify opportunities to reduce customer effort in-store
- Commercial forecasting and prioritisation of behaviour change opportunities
- Development of behavioural interventions and new operational routines
- Interventions designed to shape both behaviour, and customer memory
- Pilot study design and measurement across 50 stores
- C-Suite training on applied behavioural science to enable to the team to
deliver their own behavioural design projects in the future
Delivered 3-13% shifts in target behaviours across 4 core behavioural interventions
Interventions drove statistically significant shifts in customer spend and visit frequency
All interventions have been rolled out to 300 stores post-pilot, shaping the experience of over 46,000,000 customers
Learn how we used CoDesign Events and Immersive Learning to re-imagine how the charity raises donations when emergency strikesMore
LET'S JOIN FORCES
Partner with us
Collaborate with some of the world’s leading behavioural scientists, design thinkers and corporate innovators.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you find opportunities, create value, accelerate outcomes and innovate with confidence.