Learn how we used Opportunity Index and Service Experiments to re-imagine the guest experience for 46m consumers in IndiaMore
I would not hesitate to recommend the team. The support they provided with our culture change programme was invaluable, balancing creativity, agility and thinking differently with a methodical approach.
Director of Engineering, SP Energy Networks
How do you keep the lights on for 5.2m customers?
Inputs from renewables, shifting consumer behaviour and even consumer generated supply put new strains on energy infrastructure. The need for radical innovation has never been more critical. But in a business where safety and risk aversion is a cultural given, how do you foster experimentation and innovation?
Re-imagining innovation at scale
We used Opportunity Index, CoDesign Events and Service Experiments to find, design and test practical solutions to enable employees at any level to take part in innovation.
Employee-designed culture change
- Board-level interviews to align on the vision for innovation within the business
- Engaged employees across the business through surveys and focus groups to identify common barriers
- Helped the business look externally for inspiration, connecting them to leaders from Barclays Eagles, GCHQ's startup accelerator, Cisco's Global Talent Head and Liberty Global's employee innovation programme
- Engaged key stakeholders from their supply chain to identify innovation priorities from the supplier point of view
- Delivered a 4-day Strategy Sprint to help a cross-functional team design 4 new services to enable innovation Prototyped new services and tested them with employees to inform a change management roadmap
- New services included an open innovation platform, manager enablement, change champion network and innovation comms strategy
3 year culture change programme and 12 month tactical plan was designed and funding secured
Over 20 new high-potential innovation projects identified, 100 change champions embedded and a culture change already underway
Over 1,000 employees are now engaging in innovation initiatives across the business
Learn how we used the Opportunity Index and CoDesign Events to re-imagine the candidate experience for 2 million candidatesMore
Learn how we used CoDesign Events and Immersive Learning to re-imagine how the charity raises donations when emergency strikesMore
LET'S JOIN FORCES
Partner with us
Collaborate with some of the world’s leading behavioural scientists, design thinkers and corporate innovators.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you find opportunities, create value, accelerate outcomes and innovate with confidence.