Working with the team is a delight. The entire experience was a great learning process with quantifiable business outcomes and ROI. I would strongly recommend the team
Senior Director Business Operations & Strategy, McDonald's India
How do you stay relevant to 46m customers?
India is a challenging market—even for a business with the brand equity of McDonalds. High price sensitivity, seemingly endless choice, rapid innovation and changing attitudes make for a difficult place to drive growth. So in the face of such fierce competition, how do you ensure customers choose you?
Re-imagining the guest experience.
We used Momentum, our approach to partnered projects, to help the McDonald's India team design in-store nudges to shape customer behaviour and future visit intent.
Zooming in on the moments that matter.
- We kicked off with SKU-level analysis of sales performance and product-level promotional strategy defined to identify target behaviours
- We used in-depth regression analysis to identify the factors predicting
- We launched customer observation and in-store ethnography studies to identify opportunities to reduce customer effort in-store
- We designed interventions to shape both behaviour and customer memory
- Our work culminated in a pilot study of design and measurement across
- We topped off the project with C-Suite training on applied behavioural science to enable to the team to deliver their own behavioural design projects in the future
Delivered 3-13% shifts in target behaviours across 4 core behavioural interventions
Interventions drove statistically significant shifts in customer spend and visit frequency
All interventions have been rolled out to 300 stores post-pilot, shaping the experience of over 46,000,000 customers