Learn how we helped a recruitment group transform and secure a major NHS contract.More
Working with the team is a delight. The entire experience was a great learning process with quantifiable business outcomes and ROI. I would strongly recommend the team
Senior Director Business Operations & Strategy, McDonald's India
How do you stay relevant to 46m customers?
India is a challenging market—even for a business with the brand equity of McDonalds. High price sensitivity, seemingly endless choice, rapid innovation and changing attitudes make for a difficult place to drive growth. So in the face of such fierce competition, how do you ensure customers choose you?
Re-imagining the guest experience.
We used Momentum, our approach to partnered projects, to help the McDonald's India team design in-store nudges to shape customer behaviour and future visit intent.
Zooming in on the moments that matter.
- We kicked off with SKU-level analysis of sales performance and product-level promotional strategy defined to identify target behaviours
- We used in-depth regression analysis to identify the factors predicting
- We launched customer observation and in-store ethnography studies to identify opportunities to reduce customer effort in-store
- We designed interventions to shape both behaviour and customer memory
- Our work culminated in a pilot study of design and measurement across
- We topped off the project with C-Suite training on applied behavioural science to enable to the team to deliver their own behavioural design projects in the future
Delivered 3-13% shifts in target behaviours across 4 core behavioural interventions
Interventions drove statistically significant shifts in customer spend and visit frequency
All interventions have been rolled out to 300 stores post-pilot, shaping the experience of over 46,000,000 customers
Learn how we helped a charity design 8 strategic playbooks in 8 hours.More
Learn how we helped MBA students at Oxford win a European Innovation competition.More
LET'S JOIN FORCES
Partner with us
Collaborate with some of the world’s leading behavioural scientists, design thinkers and corporate innovators.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you find opportunities, create value, accelerate outcomes and innovate with confidence.