The level of preparation was exceptional and their techniques truly unlocked the potential of participants. I can highly recommend Sprint Valley as an outstanding partner to any organisation focused on innovation and talent development.
Director of Marketplace Development, Nike
How do you kick-start a culture of innovation?
When innovation is a core pillar to achieve an audacious 10 year vision, with global impact, getting started is the hardest step to take. The teams in Europe, Israel, South Africa, Turkey and Moscow identified that their rising star managers needed new skills to create change.
Re-imagining innovation behaviours
We used CoDesign Events and Immersive Learning to help rising star talent develop new innovation skills whilst making progress on an audacious 10 year strategic vision.
Building innovation confidence
- We profiled individuals and helped Nike design 5 cognitively diverse innovation teams
- We delivered 3 weeks of remote coaching to global teams, helping them conduct user research and frame a problem to solve
- We brought teams together for a two day hackathon at Nike's European HQ in Hilversum
- Teams were facilitated through a design sprint where they prototyped new services to drive sports participation and tested them with real users
- Teams then had just 3 hours to prepare to pitch their ideas to a dragon's Den of Nike senior leaders
30 innovation champions from 6 cities were trained in just 3 weeks
40% of teams had their innovation project backed by Nike's Senior Leadership team
The programme was one of their highest rated training experiences of 2019
LET'S JOIN FORCES
Partner with us
Collaborate with some of the world’s leading behavioural scientists, design thinkers and corporate innovators.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you find opportunities, create value, accelerate outcomes and innovate with confidence.