PERTEMPS GROUP CLIENT STORY
How do you turn transformation strategy into real results?
They have guided the strategic digital direction of the group that will benefit the business and it's customers for years to come. The team are smart, dynamic and deliver outcomes quickly.
Head of Digital, Pertemps Group
How do you stay relevant in a market undergoing disruption?
In the recruitment sector, the role of consultants, search engines and job boards has changed beyond recognition. Add to that shifting expectations more generally of convenience and on-demand support, and you have a business model under threat. So when you service over 2 million candidates across 60 business units every year, how do you defend your position as the recruiter of choice?
Re-imagining the candidate experience.
We used Momentum, our approach to partnered projects to expose new opportunities to help candidates at every stage of their journey: from the initial job search through to on-boarding and even career development.
Transforming how employees create value for candidates.
- We conducted research with 2000 candidates from across the UK to identify pain points experienced throughout the candidate journey
- We facilitated a series of workshops to help a working group of 16 leaders prioritise insights and agree on a common vision
- We designed a suite of new services to support candidates covering search, registration, applications, and interviews all the way through to on-boarding
- We identified new opportunities to better support employees—workflow automation is one example
- We built a detailed programme scope—with milestones—that highlighted the case for investment covering people, process and technology
2000 candidates engaged in the process of redesigning services affecting 2,000,000 candidates annually
3 year transformation roadmap defined with service and investment priorities, impacting everything from consultant workflow to new front-end services
Business secured investment for a multi-year digital transformation impacting 60 businesses within the group