I would not hesitate to recommend the team. The support they provided with our culture change programme was invaluable, balancing creativity, agility and thinking differently with a methodical approach.
Director of Engineering, SP Energy Networks
How do you keep the lights on for 5.2m customers?
Energy infrastructure is creaking under the weight of renewables, shifting consumer behaviour and even consumer generated supply. The need for radical innovation has never been more critical. But in a business where safety and a culture of risk aversion are entrenched, how do you foster experimentation and innovation?
Re-imagining innovation at scale
We used Revolution, our transformational programme for organizations, to find, design and test practical solutions to enable employees at any level to take part in innovation.
Employee-designed culture change
- We carried out board-level interviews to align on the vision for innovation within the business
- We engaged employees across the business through surveys and focus groups to identify common barriers
- We helped the business find external inspiration, connecting them to leaders from Barclays Eagles, GCHQ's startup accelerator, Cisco's Global Talent Head and Liberty Global's employee innovation programme
- We engaged key stakeholders from their supply chain to identify innovation priorities from the supplier perspective
- We delivered a 4-day Strategy Sprint to help a cross-functional team design 4 new services: an open innovation platform, manager enablement, change champion network and innovation comms strategy
- We prototyped these new services and tested them with employees to inform a change management roadmap
A fully designed and funded 3 year culture change programme and 12 month tactical plan
Over 20 new high-potential innovation projects identified, 100 change champions created, and a cultural change well underway
Over 1,000 employees engaging in innovation initiatives across the business