This website, www.sprintvalley.com (“our site"), is operated by Sprint Valley Limited ("we", "us", "our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10655097 and have our registered office at Sprint Valley Limited, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester
B49 5JJ. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal data which you may give us about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you request information regarding our products and/or services, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and financial and credit card information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you that you give us in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where you request from us any products or services for which we use a third party to provide such products or services, but we will not provide any third parties your personal information for any marketing purposes;
Where we store your personal data
The technical data that our website collects from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination on the servers of a third party provider who hosts our website, Azure. Their servers are based in England. The information captured does not allow Azure to identify you and is not provided to us.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to: Sprint Valley, Longbarn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester B49 5JJ. Tel: +44 (0)1789 338599 firstname.lastname@example.org